Budco is a dynamic organization. Our staff members are often described as creative, innovative, entrepreneurial, customer focused and highly motivated. We look for the best and brightest people to join the team and help us develop and execute innovative, end-to-end solutions that deliver results.
Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference? Someplace where you can really establish yourself and grow? If so, come join us at Budco.
The Delivery Manager is a critical management position assigned to complex projects requiring multiple customer and department interactions. The Delivery Manager is responsible for providing overall direction on client projects/programs including direct supervision of third party resources. The Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring the coordination of projects within a client's program and oversees the successful delivery of the overall solution by coordinating diverse resources including purchased and custom built platforms, internal, client, and applicable third party resources.
Primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and retention
- Responsible for the success (high quality, on time, on budget) of the programs/projects assigned to him/her
- Work in tandem with external partners, internal development team and the Customer Service Group Manager (CSG) to ensure success of initial scope of the project and that documentation satisfies client needs
- Work closely with the CSG to insure that the change order process is adhered to and to define methods of communication with the client
- Responsible for structuring the overall program/project plan, budget, schedule and staffing requirements for IT Development effort
- Represent Budco in client status meetings
- Responsible for working with Technical Lead to determine priorities
- Responsible for efficient team utilization
- Provide weekly status update to working team
- Ensure that company standards, methods and tools are utilized on the projects to achieve project success
- Provide weekly/monthly status reports, project tracking updates and overall assessments to senior management and team
- Ensure entire project team is aware of progress through face-to-face communications. Manage team conflicts to resolution
- Project P&L monitoring for development effort
- Coordinate with System Analysts to establish team priorities
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 4 years in project management from concept to launch, with a proven record of staying within budget and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge / experience in developing projects and managing diverse teams are mandatory
- Must work effectively with senior-level executives and have significant client-interfacing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, good judgment and capability of communicating with a diverse range of individuals required
- Must have demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others. Ability to think ahead and pro-actively plan
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Outstanding written and oral presentation skills. Exceptional organizational dexterity
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Description: Analyze, develop and deploy new functionalities. Provide enhancements, maintenance, and proactive support of ERP and BLS systems. Participate in the analysis and design phases of the project in order to finalize user, functional, and technical requirements. Develop front end data entry screens using Forms 10g. Develop various end-user reports utilizing Reports 10g per requirements. Generate XML documents from database using PL/SQL packages. Develop procedures in order to load data from plain text files into database tables. Write shell scripts to validate data in staging tables per business rules. Involved in performance tuning. Develop unit test scripts by creating UT packages to automate the testing process. Develop various database install scripts for the new system. Participate in production support and implementation of Change Requests. Provide end-user support. Utilize the following technologies: PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UNIX Shell Scripts, SQL, Oracle Applications 8.x/9.x/10.x, TOAD, and Oracle Forms, 4.5/6i/9i, Reports 6i/9i.
Specifications: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science and five (5) years of progressively responsible experience. Two (2) year of the aforementioned five (5) years of progressively responsible experience must have included: (1) PL/SQL; (2) SQL*Loader; (3) UNIX Shell Scripts; (4) SQL; (5) Oracle Applications 8.x/9.x/10.x; (6) TOAD; and (7) Oracle Forms 4.5/6i/9i, Reports 6i/9i
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION